Here we are, oralling on and on about me, and I know nothing about you. How very self-centred of me.
When I started this blog, it was an outlet for my pain over losing Ben and Luke, and my fear in doing another cycle. Then it became a journal of sorts about my scary pregnancy. Lately it has become a series of really helpful conversations with some very fascinating women (and a few men). And Mollie. Who fits neither category.
I’ve bared my soul (and my underpants) to you; I’d like to know what turns you on. Well, besides me in my underpants, which frankly, would turn any one on, lets be honest.
So, tell me more about you:
Lurkers, it’s time to delurk. I want to know whom I am speaking to.
(answer all, some, none, in bullet point form, essay answers, whatever. If you don’t want to put your name, that’s fine. Just put ‘anon’ and your email as anon@anon)
1. What do we have in common? Infertility? Motherhood? Being gorgeous and divine? All of the above?
2. How did you find me?
3. Do you comment? If yes, thanks! If no, how come you don’t?
4. What aspects of my blog (if any) do you enjoy?
5. What do you wish our conversations were more about?
6. What do you wish I would shut up about?
7. I am fascinated by all the different places we are from. Where are you from?
8. Lastly, any tips, suggestions, adorations or pieces of assvice?
Don’t worry, I am not going to change the nature of my blog in order to suit certain tastes, I am still writing for myself and about my life. However I am really interested in whom I am speaking to, how on earth you found me, and what you think. The whole ‘world as a global village’ thing is so great, especially for me living in Africa. The Internet has a particularly powerful significance here.
All entries will entered into a draw and the lucky winner will win a weekend away with me. Second prize is two weekends away with Julie. Third prize, a month away with Mollie.
Looking forward to finding out who lives in my computer.